Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Cosgrove

Those of you who read here often will remember me speaking from time to time about Pat, the Master Sergeant and right-hand-man who works with Tommi at the gate. Well, I’m excited to say that Pat is now blogging from Iraq! His blog, “Six More Months,” already has the appearance of one belonging to a seasoned blogger, but it is his writing that will compel regular visits: he tells a story honestly, as if talking to friends, and leaves a reader with the feeling of having “been there.”


For so many reasons I have nothing but good to say about Pat, and I recommend you stop by his place soon just to have a look and say hello.

Best atcha, Pat!

Cosrove
Originally uploaded by Mary Godwin.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to "hear" Pat's voice. I like the way he expresses himself.

On another note closer to home; I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a certain little yellow sports car around town. So far, no sightings. Are you hiding under a pile of books and papers?

Love ya, Yvonne

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back after several days absence! I agree - Pat does seem to have developed a big case of blogger maturity quite quickly. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home