Friday, April 22, 2005

It Matters

I’m posting a CELEBRATION!! Tommi’s telling her story now over on a new blog, one all her own: Sentinel 47 Keeping the Gate. She’s very excited about the writing, and I promised that when she was ready, I’d send you all her way. I encourage you to drop a comment so she knows you’re reading along. Comments make the connection that keep a blogger posting, so don’t hesitate to leave a word or two from time to time. Let her know how you found her and what prompts you to read. It matters.

The countdown clock says Tommi has 270 days left guarding the gate on a base in Iraq. If thought of her comes to mind for you along the way, you could do her mom a good turn: log on to Tommi's blog and say “hi!” Would now be a good time? It matters.


3 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful!!! I've linked her to my site!

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw this on Alice's blog and I think that this is a phenomenal idea for both you and her. I am sure that her blogging is soothing for you as well, it's like a little phone call every time she posts. I really appreciate hearing a woman's voice from Iraq.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I've already added a link from Coffee to Sentinel. A comment today on Coffee was by Sentinel. Through you, I knew it was Tommi. It was wonderful to meet her in print!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home